Summer Suits #2

I have a problem. I know I have a problem. See the thing is that I have an addiction to buying swimsuits at a ridiculously cheap price. I start to stalk Victoria's Secret a month before school lets out- because that's when all of the sales are.
VS currently is having a 60% swim sale, along with free shipping when you spend $50+. ITS SUCH A GREAT DEAL. I KNOW. I already bought a couple suits last month and am currently awaiting my VERY LARGE (and final) package to get here on Monday. Im super excited about it and have literally been checking the tracking details of it about four times a day. Its bad.
Well I will show you all of the suits I have purchased over the past month!


So, the two swimsuits above are called the The Banded Hottie Halter It is my all-time favorite top because it comes in bra sizes to it fits really well and because of the double strap, it makes it so much more comfortable. I never feel like my boobs are going to pop out of this suit. And let's be honest, a comfortable suit is a good suit. These suits start at $58.90 (!!!) but I got mine fore $20 and $30!
This is the Crochet-trim tiny triangle top. It is one of my all time favorite suits. I am a 32 C so I have smallish boobs and let me tell you, this too covers them perfectly. The straps are a little too long but I've safety pinned them. It was originally $52.50 and I got it for $23.40
This is the Colorblock High Neck top and it starts at $32.50 but I got it for $11.50! I'm not a huge fan of how it looks on me but it's super comfy. 

So I got this suit because I really love one piece suits but its so hard to find good quality but yet affordable ones. (I mean Anthro's are to die for but 150 for a swim suit?) So this one starts at $80 but I got it for $36.90. Its called the Colorblock Halter One piece. ITS FANTASTIC. I love it so much bc it shows a little bit of my booty but not too much. It's just enough showing so ppl don't think I'm a prude. It's perfect. 
 
I also got a couple other tops and bottoms but they are no longer available online :( But I hope you enjoy seeing what I plan to wear this summer!
Laurely

Comments

Popular Posts