Current Netflix Favorites #2

I have done this blog post in the past and I thought "Whatever. Let's do this again because they're fun" So, here I am. Sitting down. determined to express my love for all of these shows. Well, so here is how this is going to work- I am going to state the show and how far along in it I am. I will try not to spoil anything but I might give some hints (sorry) Also, Im ranking them

1.) Grey's Anatomy: S9, E10- So well obviously I like this show because I have gotten through eight seasons of it. IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. So, there are a lot of memes out there that joke about how "if you watch Greys Anatomy, you're practically already a surgeon" This is the case for me. I love it so much that I now pursue a medical career (it is in between a cardiothoracic surgeon or a pediatric oncologist) So yeah, you could say Grey's Anatomy helped me decide what I want to do when I graduate from high school. Anyways, Greys will make you cry. It will make you jump up and down with excitement. And it will make you have a new found appreciation for those that serve and work in hospitals.

2.) The Fosters (finished on Netflix) - This might be a controversial show for some people, considering that it has a married lesbian couple and young gay boys. I wish we could all view each other as equals and accept others even if they don't have the same moral/religious standards as us, but alas it is impossible. Like Greys Anatomy, The Fosters will make you cry with sadness and with joy. I often cry during this show because the kindness shown here is beautiful. Do I object with their lifestyle? Yes. But will I think/judge them any differently? No.

3.) Parks and Rec: S5, E9- This is such a light hearted show and makes me laugh so much. Its hard to watch for long periods of time but man is it funny. Its kind of like the Office(US) Except better...

4.) New Girl (finished on Netflix)- Man this by far my favorite sitcom. Schmitt is my bae. I recommend everyone watch this show because Zooey Deschanel is one of the most funny people on this earth. Like imagine a white girl and less inappropriate version of Kevin Hart. THIS IS HER.

LaurelyLane

Comments

Popular Posts