Hello!

Hello, again and welcome to my blog. If you are a new reader I hope you will stay (we will become the best of friends. I promise) I just want to give you all an update on my life because why not? 
I'm in a really good mood rn because I just made gingerbread donuts. I know. I know. It's pumpkin season but I cannot hide my infallible love for gingerbread. So, the real question is: are you a gingerbread fan or pumpkin?  
I'm really excited for the holidays because Silk milk is my bae during this season. I know what you are thinking. "Eww, why would you ever drink Silk? Isn't that made of almonds? Just drink regular milk girl". I completely agree with you. I have always found people who drink almond milk very weird. I am one of those people who say that (sorry for offending people who drink it). But the reason I drink it during the holidays is:


EGGNOG AND PUMPKIN SPICE MILK
literally this is my life. I suggest it to all of you. If you don't drink this, I will not think any less of you, but I will think that you live a sad life. I will think that you are not living life to the fullest. Because, HEY, you could die tomorrow. I hope you don't, but you could. So get right with God, believe in Jesus and drink this milk. 
I know. I know. That was a very odd rant but whatever. What's done is done. So now let's go to our next rant (draws paper from a hat). Oh look it's- She Reads Truth. 
She Reads Truth is truly one of my favorite websites/apps. This site is designed to provide a community for God fearing women (there is also a men's version). Here you get to see daily devotionals and how a certain verse impacted other women's lives. This helps me start my day out right by having a reminder to "read truth". This has helped me begin to see God in a truly beautiful way. If you feel like your faith is weakening, I suggest that you use this for a week because it is truly inspiring. (They also have a wide range of wallpapers for your phone!)


Comments

  1. Ah I'm so pumpkin obsessed! Gingerbread is right behind though. Trader Joe's is my regular hit-up for fall and winter seasonal goodies <3 I found a pumpkin cookie recipe on Averie Cooks (she's amazing) that's INSANE I posted on my blog. Glad to see someone else on blogspot sharing their fall obsessions :)

    Xo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts