October Favorites

Hello, lovely readers! How are you today? Are you feeling good? I'm currently writing in a dentist office, because why not? Also, my instagram page just reached 2K so go follow me if you aren't already @laurelylane So now we will jump into what my favorite things are this month (because I know how much you genuinely want to know)

1. Mr. Fluffykins // I know what y'all are thinking- 1. did she just say y'all??????? and 2. why is she having a secret love affair with someone named Mr. Fluffykins? Well, the truth of the matter is that I bought a Build-A-Bear. HE IS THE MOST SOFT THING I HAVE EVER HELD. I know that sounds really lame and I might have just lost an ounce (or even a pound) of your respect, but, to be frank, I don't care. Mr. Fluffykins deserved a good home where he wouldn't be torn apart or have things spilt on him, so I practically saved his life by purchasing him. (or at least, that's what I tell myself to sleep at night)
2. vlogmas // I have been binge watching so many people's vlogmas'. I'm in such a holiday mood it's ridiculous. Like, can somebody create a time machine where we can just repeat December forever. I'm currently watching Alisha Marie's vlogmas and its prime👌Another favorite YouTuber is Meghan Rienks. Literally her sarcasm gets me weak and I love her so much. And she is really pretty and has a perfect life/ house so,,, (can that be a thing? Instead of doing three dots ex. ... we should start three commas ,,,)

3. One Direction/ The Weeknd/ T-Swizle // So, I don't even know where to begin. Well, I just finished all of vlogmas so I moved onto ITunes Festival because can you ever have enough One Direction/ The Weeknd? I think not. (Also, why is his stage named spelled that way. Is it really that hard to add an "e") So, its about 11:30 and I'm jamming to One Direction and reminiscing the time when I was front row and all of the boys waved at me, I got a selfie with Paul, and Harry threw me his waterbottle. Oh, what fun times. If someone was watching me right now, they would think I'm insane because I'm dancing, silently singing, blogging, and doing really weird head bob movements all at the same time, because 1D is ma life. Also, the Weeknd is a fav. I have literally been listening to his album everyday while driving to and from school. And Taylor Swift is always a fav because she is bae.
                                      insert picture of Zayn^^

4. Black Tie candle from Bath and Body Works // This smells so good. I know famous bloggers/youtubers say "get this candle, it smells really good" and then you decide to trust them because they are high on the social media totum pole and you buy the twenty dollar candle and it smells horrible. It happens to all of us at least once in our lives. Well, this candle smells like a man. Yes, you read that correctly. It smells like a man. So, I keep it next to me on my bedside table and whenever I wake up, I smell this and it makes me feel like I have a love life but alas, I do not. It reminds me of how Harry Styles smells. Because lets face it, we all want to wake up to Harry Styles or Niall Horan. Literally, Niall is one of the sweetest people ever and hes adorable and he harmonizes beautifully. (Sidenote- does anyone remember those really cheesy but adorable fanfics with Niall that made us grow up to fast and think that the world was perfect?)

5. Tazo Chai tea concentrate//k, so I'm starting this out with a question: Does Starbucks use this? Bc I saw this being sold at Starbucks so, I bought it at Publix and they taste pretty similar. I mean I don't really care that much but Im just curious. Well so anyways, this stuff is so great. I have been making this and drinking it out on my porch and its so relaxing after a long day of classes. Because Fall and Winter are my favorite times to go out on the porch, it really creates a relaxing atmosphere. So yeah, pick this up at your local Publix ;)

6, Maybelline's lipstick // This has a really great consistency and it really smooth and long lasting. I don't own all of them so cant really recommend one specific color for you. But, they don't really have any dark plum colors only pink plums. I don't know if that made sense but I hope it did. Also, I wore this lipstick today and was told I looked like a model. So, if you want to deceive people into thinking you're confident and have it all together, get this.

7. Urban Decay's Perversion // Disclaimer- Everyone has different eyelashes and some mascaras work great on some people, but on others they look clumpy. For me, Perversion is one of my favorite mascaras. It comes out so smooth and there are never any clumps. The first day I wore this eyelashes look nice or not? No.

8. Jergens natural glow + firming lotion // So here's the thing- before this lotion, I had never bought any lotion that wasn't Bath and Body Works. There are a lot of possible reasons:
                     1.) I shopped ALOT  at bath and body works when I was younger, and I simply did not want to let go of my childhood fun
                     2.) I thought the purpose of lotion was to make your legs smell better and get rid of the ashy dry legs feeling (When I was younger I would only ever wear lotion if I most certainly had to)
                     3.) It was really fun to try out all of the scents at BBW and other lotions didn't smell like I was vacationing in the Bahamas
 BUT GUESS WHAT????!!! The main purpose of lotion is to moisturize your body! So anyways, this lotion is incredible. It has a thicker consistency and reduces the appearance of cellulite (sadly, it doesn't make it disappear) And another plus?!! With it being the lovely season of fall, your legs start to lose their summer glow and this lotion helps you gradually tan your legs. They have two different shades: one for fair complected people and one for medium/tan complected. You would think that having all of these qualities would be hard but man, Jergens makes it look easy.

9. Trader Joe's pumpkin toaster pastries // So basically this is an organic pop tart that is pumpkin. You know, pumpkin icing, filling, crust. Now that I think of it, they are basically like mini pumpkin pies that taste 10x better. I mean personally, I don't see why you are driving to Trader Joe's right now or at least ordering them off of amazon. This is the one time I am okay with you leaving my blog to do something else. So, go. NOW

So, happy birthday if it's your birthday! God bless you because we all need His blessing and have a fantastic day
💜laurelylane
 

Comments

Popular Posts